Sunday, August 22, 2010

He's always lurking


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chick's name? Doesn't matter. Event? Who knows. Everywhere Mini-Me goes his pimp hand must always stay strong.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What a perv.....


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is real, and she may be Steve Urkel's mother as well.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today's closed captioning botch job that is actually somewhat relevant....and my new favorite word.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Beiber fever has now taken over one of my favorite websites. Maybe I'll start growing my hair in, I don't know, I don't have that kind of patience or awesomeness. Hopefully a Vanilla Ice-style fall from grace is near. {This vid is for OtisDey, who loves him some JB.}


 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just another example of people going about their lives all wrong.


No comments: