Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bazinga!

The country music awards are on tonight. I admit, I listen to a little bit of country from time to time. It usually make me wanna crack a beer and sit with my dog. Two things I enjoy highly. I also enjoy some eye candy. I'm sure she'll be on the show tonight. 
Her name is Carrie.

- Spring is upon us, so here are 5 seasonal beers to try while listening to such country music.

- Hope everyone got their taxes in on time. Uncle Sam has sympathy for no one. Especially the 5 people you know that cheat on them.

- A ninja or Chuck Norris would've had no problems escaping this.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Demotivational Posters never get old in my book. 
Here are 44 more that are actually funny.

- So Jesus was hung in other ways as well?

- Here are 25 very cool sporting cathedrals at night.

- It isn't Gatorade, but full of nutrients just the same. Maybe even less sugary.

I used to ride to school back in the day with a friend of mine who would bump Insane Clown Posse every morning. He had some serious sub-woofer action in the trunk of his Ford Taurus. Yes, a Ford Taurus and yes we were badass, thanks for asking. The Taurus was fully capable of handling the amount of low frequency decibels we were dishing out. However, I did not know that they were fans of the same household smelly good shit that my Mother uses.....

- I never understood the whole, install a neon light under your car to light up the road fascination.

- Here's your dumb ass of the day.

- I'm assuming this wasn't on an oval track?

- This chick decides to pop off some malt liquor she had in her purse after being arrested for DUI, in the back of a police cruiser. Video #2 really shows just how good her stealth mode was.

- Today's I-never-took-the-time-to-look-up-what-the-guy-is-actually-saying-but-I-still-love-the-song JAM.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Recession proof.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


This redneck would like you to know that he knows his rights!

No comments: