Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome, this is a Baconhouse

The wifey whipped up some BLT dip this weekend for a gathering we were going to. There's nothing better than coming home from work to the smell and sound of sizzling bacon on the griddle. The dog was equally thrilled, as expected.

The house smelled like bacon all weekend.....My shoes smelled like bacon......The majestic scent creeped into my clothes drawers and caused my underwear to smell like bacon.....The boy's pacifiers smelled like bacon.....

It was bliss.

==============================================

"I'm a recovering crackhead, this is my retarded sister that I take care of. I'd like some welfare please." (Dennis, Always Sunny.....)

- I would like to own a Segway. Extreme laziness never looked so fun. Here are 12 things you can do on them.

- The only way I can excel in the kitchen is by being able to use these tools. If not, you can continue to expect bowls of cereal as my main course.

- Here are some TITillating Lamebook updates fo' dat ass.

- Please think twice this Summer before buying your kid, The Oozinator. Just stick with the classic Super Soaker water gun if you''re gonna go that route. Avoid these other unintentionally perverted toys for children as well...Jr. will thank you later.

I just caught (not broke) wind that Jim Carrey has split with the lovely, yet wacko, Jenny McCarthy. This is what happens when rag mags are scattered about at work. He split with Lauren Holly years ago, and now Ms. McCarthy. I'm starting to wonder whether Jimmy boy is playing for the other team. C'mon man!

- 7 future Facebook features.

- Stephen Hawking advises you not to talk to aliens.

- Always judge a book by it's cover.

- Today's classic 90's Rock JAM.

Tell us how you really feel, Dave (or is it Curtis?) 

The best reason to have kids you'll see. I think I'll call this one, The Dreaming Tree.

No comments: