Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just put some 'tussin on it!

As I continue to pound Robitussin as if it has been spiked with Blue Moon, let me share with you some random thoughts about the Olympics I've seen so far:

*Shani Davis is the Usain Bolt of the Winter Olympics.

*Shaun White is one badass mother, and I hope McDonald's starts selling Double McTwist's soon....with the option to add bacon.

*Apolo Ohno's hair looks magnificent.

*Out of all the events, Ski Jumping looks like the best candidate for me to shit my pants in the air twice over if I was a participant.

*I'd like to see less Lindsey Vonn and more Julia Mancuso.

*All the bitching in the world isn't going to change the fact that you rock an awful Russian mullet, Mr.Plushenko.

*Curling looks like my kind of sport. Is there a rule that prohibits me from holding a Red Stripe Jamaican Lager in my left hand while sliding the stone with my right? No? Perfect. See ya in Russia for the 2014 games.

*I'd rather watch Alton Brown on the Food Network than sit through a Bob Costas interview.

*My knees ache when watching any Moguls skiing.

*You can bet your ass if Derek Smalls of Spinal Tap had to wear those tight Olympic uniforms this would be a no-brainer.

==============================================

Bang on these while I do another shot of 'tussin...

- Ladies and gentleman, Cleveland is your most miserable city.  (Sam Wyche is somewhere yelling.)

- The Olympic Village is turning into Boogie Nights.

- This woman from Idaho is probably thinking, "Wow, that was quick."

- People still have a hard time not posting incriminating pictures on Facebook.

- I'm convinced Tiger Woods is a robot. And I agree with this guy.

- Today's "dodging-huge-pot-holes-on-the-highway-due-to-snow-plows-should-be-an-Olympic-sport" JAM.

- My buddy downloaded this app and after a week his dog owns two of the top ten rated pictures on it (in his words, this is "unheard of."). He says there are over 4000 dogs listed on this app. I refuse to get this app and pump his votes because it would cost me $.99 which could very well be used for a 3 Musketeers bar instead. So there. The more you know, right?

Pretty sure this will be the last thing this guy ever gets invited to.

No comments: