Friday, February 5, 2010

Doom and gloom approaching

So the White Death Watch 2010 is upon us. Took a trip to Wally World yesterday (not the amusement park, unfortunately) unrelated to the impending weather doom, but because there was literally not a cracker to eat in this house. As we were putting our two carts full of groceries on the belt, the lady behind me asked when the snow was supposed to be here. Maybe based on the small fortress of grocery bags I was loading into the carts as if I was preparing for the last few days of human existence, I knew something she didn't. So I went all Steve Horstmeyer on her ass, told her my computer wasn't working then dropped a seven day forecast.

She replied by saying, "Damn, it's gonna be cold? Shoot. Guess I can't wear my new outfit this weekend."

Sure can't. Unless you purchased a Parka, some tube socks, and thermal underwear, you might have to keep the clubbin' hooker gear in the closet for a little bit longer...I love Wally World.

Weekend Madness:

- These two guys make Vanilla Ice look like 2Pac.

- Your 25 most dangerous neighborhoods. Look who's #1.

- These boobs were made for bombin', and that's just what they'll do.


The future never looked brighter.


The best SlapChop redub out there (offensive language)

1 comment:

mom said...

Thanks for making my laught till I cried this morning!!! This shit is pretty funny! Loved it..