Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beer binge Wednesday's

Wednesday is actually my Friday so that means I'll be purchasing a six pack of alcohol in the $8-$10 range. (Bud Light can only take you so far.) Maybe have some Sam Adams, or some Leinenkugel, or some Sierra Nevada, or maybe some Guiness. I dunno. I have all day to contemplate and trust me it'll take that long. (For those of you who can't stand it when people call their Friday a different day then an actually Friday, you obviously work M-F with weekends off and have no idea what my people have been through. It is different.) If anyone is down for partying on a Wednesday night like old college days hit me up because if you call on a Friday night, no thanks. I'm in bed by 10pm.

I stayed up for the entire UK game last night (big accomplishment, I know.) Great game all the way through but they are no longer undefeated. South Carolina flat out played better and seemed to want it more in front of their home crowd. That #1 ranking lasted a whopping day and a half. No biggie, hopefully just a bump in the road. They can restart that win streak in the tourney.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Bangin' Hump Day Special (see what I did there?)

Please, just turn it off and forget that ever happened.




- Ladies, we may be disgusting and perverted be we sure as hell aren't stupid. Now get out there and make that paper.

- You stay classy Ohio.


A douchebag chart for your pleasure. Know any of these D-Bags?




- In the market for a space shuttle? Sorry, it's used.

- I have a mixed breed dog. I think he has four or so various breeds in him, not sure. He has for a fact some Charles Manson with a bit of Kujo sprinkled in. Here are some designer mixes to wrap your head around.

- Could you imagine putting some Taco Bell sauce on a Hot Pocket? If you have and are still alive, I salute you. If you decided against it because you have faulty plumbing in your house, good call. Anyway, here's what Taco Bell sauces should say.


Is it too early to start composing my Xmas list?


No comments: