Saturday, January 2, 2010

"ToFo" Weekend Edition

"ToFo" (toe-foe) is short for top forty, and is a term I use when describing mainstream whatever. Music, movies, celebrity gossip, etc. Anything that is, well, mainstream. Celebrity gossip for instance is so mind numbing and absurd, with countless websites like TMZ and such telling you how many chicks Tiger is bangin' that Tiger can't even keep up. So with blogging being mainstream I thought I would share some ToFo's to wrap your head around. And yes, people writing this shit actually get paid with real money that can be used wherever real money is accepted.

First off we have Susan Boyle. I guess her first album is doing well, I dunno I didn't research it. But the bigger question is if she is is referring to the number of times she's been laid, had a colonoscopy, or farted in the shower? Whatever the reason she sure looks damn proud of it.




Other ToFo's that will make you a better person by knowing:

   - Jessica likes her Chicken of the Sea with a hint of ear wax.

   - I officially have a hankering for a Carl's Jr. salad.

   - Do you think she'll let him keep his perm?

   - There's an app for that.

Now I'm officially numb........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah really!!