Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Dude abides

Caught some of the SAG awards last night. I usually could care less about awards shows but Sandra Bullock looked great in HD so I took a gander.

Nice to see Jeff Bridges win for best actor in a leading role and beat out some heavyweights in George Clooney and Morgan Freeman. I just wish he would've strolled up on stage to accept wearing a bathrobe and holding a stout white russian.

Doesn't 30 Rock just kick everyone's ass in every awards show or what!? Alec Baldwin must be getting sick of thanking the same people on stage everyday. What a "selfish little pig" he is. Was hoping Larry David would get his due, but of course was snubbed again.....At least Tarantino's cast got some love for Inglorious Basterds.

Glee winning over Modern Family, The Office, 30 Rock, and Curb Your Enthusiasm???? Wow. Plain and simple. WOW.

Betty White is my new favorite old lady. I bet she was quite the cougar back in '56.

Been telling myself, but I really need to check out that Dexter show. Heard only great things about it.

************************************************************
10 things I rediscovered recently that are bangin'.....
Apple Products
Fresh shower towel
Bud Light
A kid free night out
McDonald's big drinking straw
McDonald's BBQ sauce (I swear they add some kind of crack additive)
The Smashing Pumpkins
My son absolutely loving life
AM side of the radio
My crazy dog, Vinny

************************************************************
SERENITY NOW!

- Snoop Dogg must be proud.

- The next Evita?

- Well here ya go ladies, enjoy your gigolo.

- Speaking of Mr. Corgan and his mates, here is today's
"driving-in-the-rain-with-bald-tires-can-be-fun" JAM.


yeah really.........

No comments: