Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome, 2010!

This year my resolutions include:

-Exercise more
          (don't really see it happening)

-Have more overall patience
          (just not in the cards)

-Drink less coffee
          (but it's so good once it touches the lips)

-Learn how to cook. Something....Anything
          (but the golden arches is right down the road)

I guess that about does it. These will probably all be out the door by sunset but it was fun thinking about them for the moment anyway.

I worked hard this past decade. Two graduations, marriage, home ownership, fatherhood. I think I'm gonna take this decade off and relax a bit. I'll pick things up towards 2020. I might change out of my sweatpants by then but I'm not guaranteeing shit.

So happy new year to you and yours and just be grateful that both of your legs have function, and if they don't, go buy ya a shrimpin' boat and don't look so pissed.

No comments: