Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh, he's eatin' lobster too!

The E*Trade babies are funny. There is no denying it, shankapotomus. Yeah, it's getting kind of old but I believe they spent $3 million ($3 million!) for a thirty-second spot during the Super Bowl. It was good but this is my probably my favorite from the Super Bowl only because the face slap was so damn righteous.



Nonsensical Nonsense:

- In addition to watching overnight reruns of Roseanne in a Heineken haze, I can now watch more reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond in a Sierra Nevada stupor. Sweet!

- Everytime I would watch the show I would always think, that guy isn't going to make it much longer. What a shame.

This is a bacon chicken Narwhal. A Narwhal is a medium-sized toothed whale that lives year-round in the Arctic in case you were wondering. But this one is better because bacon is involved exclusively. Now all I need is a Sea Otter made out of goetta.

- I want to go to there.

- Not really a surprise since intellectual shows like Jersey Shore and Real World make up primetime and music videos are just sprinkled in during the overnight hours.

- Mother's Day is in May, fellas. But it's never too early to go ahead and pull that switcharoo. (offensive language)

The Winter Olympics start on Friday. I hope these guys show up.



Vinny just about sums up what to do on these shitty winter snow days. I edited this photo on my free Fail Maker app. Yes I am a loser, but what the hell am I supposed to do on these shitty winter snow days?

Boom Roasted! (yeah really)

No comments: