Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Drunko

Cinco De Mayo is not Mexico's Independence Day. It's actually commemorates the Mexican army's unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.

Well isn't that special? Either way, people get highly intoxicated on beer or liquor (Tequila anyone?) and shit themselves stupid from hot sauce. And no, I couldn't be more stereotypical. To me, it comes down to Jose Cuervo and some Dave's Insanity Sauce.

Shots of Jose Cuervo screwed me in college and caused me (yes, he had that type of power over me) to also add Crown Royal shots to the mix. Then bash some cake I found in a friend's fridge like I hadn't eaten in five days. Then be helped to my dorm room by my future wife and a friend. Thanks, Dean. Then wake up the next morning wondering why my back was hurting like a bitch, only to be told that I fell on a parking stump in the parking lot. I was mostly drunk the whole next day.......I said goodbye to Jose after that night forever.

Tonight I will just cut my grass and day dream about those fond memories. Then have a beer. 

So enjoy some hot sauce and tequila. No not Tila Tequila; her disgusting-ness factor has been off the charts for a while now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This overly dressed lady looks like she is showing you how to go about partying on Cinco De Mayo. I don't know honestly, I posted this without turning on the speakers.

Big Johnson shirts were huge in the 90's. But still relevant for this post.

You might not think so, but it's a serious problem to have.

Hot Sauce of the Day:

I don't believe these guys are doing this to celebrate that battle in 1862, but it does involve some Taco Bell hot sauce. Which is just as potent as Ass Blaster.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

JP,

What is your email address? I wanted to give you an offer for your readers.

Jason

JP said...

How do I know you? Then I'll give my email address once verified. Sorry, just the way it goes....

Unknown said...

I read your blog and am a ex-cincinnatian. Huge Bengals and Lance fan. Read your post on Drunko De Mayo and wanted to give your readers and yourself an offer for a website I created, www.HotSaucePlanet.com

When we moved to NC a few years ago, for some strange reason I got into BBQ and Hot Sauce. I started a site and ended up finding your post yesterday, read it, saw the note to Dave's and wanted to give you a 10% off coupon for your readers.

We also have a Pittsburgh sucks hot sauce. I thought you might get a good laugh out of that!

Jason