Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I think "sweltering" is the appropiate term

It's hot as balls outside. Cool down with the latest bangin' bits. (Did I just write that garbage?)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Payback's a bitch...As illustrated by a bull horn upinya.

- Here are 8 health foods that are actually bad for your health.


- Teacher of the Year? I especially like the use of SpongeBob party hats for making the cone shape of the hoods.

************************************************
Breaking a car window has never looked easier.

- I love it when we make predictions 10 million years in advance.

- Whatever happened to "shoot to kill"?

Bacon dropped into my Miller High Life is kinda like a lime dropped into my Dos Equis or Corona; but with fat.

************************************************

- Behind the numbers for last week's Pac-Man on Google.

- This story reminds me of the pure angst and frustration that Newman must have felt being a postal worker in NYC. Oh do tell........

Summertime Travels: "You OK back there, honey? Oh, it's a little stuffy?

Today's, when-two-excellent-singers-from-different-bands-share-the-same-stage-then-due-an-epic-song-together-I-get-"excited" JAM.

No comments: