Sunday, May 16, 2010

Three gifts that keep on giving



I don't see patrons like this at the Hofbrauhaus I go to. 

- I don't pay for apps, you can usually download very good ones for free. I stumbled upon this one this morning. (And no, I didn't download it. I have some couth.)

- Beetlejuice was on TV the other day, so I did want anyone else would do, dropped everything and sat my ass on the couch to watch it. I forgot how skinny Alec Baldwin was in that flick. Here's 10 of the best SNL skits that feature said skinny bastard.

When I cut the ribbon that signifies the grand opening of our new deck, hopefully this guy will be setting up his sound system in the corner....I will find him, and I will hire him.

- The Preakness was yesterday but I didn't watch and I don't know who won. But I do know that people get all kinds of drunk in the infield at these horse races. So that led me to believe that there would be pictures on the internet of these people getting all kinds of drunk. And I was correct.....

- I'm a Gene Simmons fan for the most part, and he might be telling the truth regarding these allegations. But in my opinion, no matter what kind of "suit of armor" he's wearing, Gene will find a way to grind on any woman.

Quack, quack.

 ****************************************************

Not having an inner monologue is something I also suffer from.

- RHCP will record a new album but without John Frusciante, which bothers me. But since Rick Rubin is still producing their albums I'll hold judgement for now.

- Finally, something my 9-month old can saddle up and ride instead of the family dog.

- Today's, John-Frusciante-pisses-me-off-because-he-can't-stay-needle-clean-and-continue-to-play-guitar-for-one-of-the-best-bands-the-last-20-years- JAM

A little encouragement for you aspiring students out there.

No comments: