Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I wish I was a bartender tonight

I came across a little argument on FaceSlop that was discussing today's "holiday." A bunch of women were saying how St. Patrick's Day is just another "bro" holiday that they can't stand. I think you could lump any holiday into the "bro" category, whatever the hell that means.

I guess if you get drunk and act immature and stupid it's a "bro" holiday? Men don't need holidays to do that ladies, we live it everyday. It's wired into our DNA. You guys should know that by now. Mardi Gras, Cinco De Mayo, these days are just another reason for Americans to get drunk and tie it to a "holiday." Relax.  

Maybe they were pissed because they weren't going to get 1/2 off drinks tonight at the bar like they do 364 other days of the year, thus bashing the whole day and the male species as well.

Oh well, the green beer will still taste so good once it hits my lips.


********************************************
Nice hat.

And this is why you should walk.

Please skip doing this to your pets this year. 

.......And this.

What flood? I like these guys.

No comments: