Monday, March 22, 2010

Just one of those days.....

So my ears decided this morning not to hear the alarm clock going off. At all. I remember setting it last night and that's all she wrote. I honestly don't remember it going off the first time or hitting the snooze for an hour plus. I do remember waking up out of the blue feeling like someone beat the shit out of me only to look at the clock and think, well my shift starts in exactly one minute. Oops. You ever just sleep so hard that everything around you could be on fire and you'll still sleep like a rock? Like you've been drugged? My wife says she sleeps like that after a long day at work. I can now relate.

Needless to say the alarm clock situation in my house will definitely be revamped with a new plan. As a result, I ran around the house throwing on whatever clothes that were laying around, eyes barely open, grabbed a Pop Tart pack and headed out without packing any lunch. I did brush my teeth though, I'm not in middle school.

So it's just been one of those days. A day that blows hard. Tomorrow will be fine but when your late, dirty, hungry, and generally in a pissy mood not much good is going to come from the day.

My buddy Robin Williams has a cure - - - Over the counter? Six week supply please, thank you.

```````````````````````````````````````
Every time I try to get out, they suck me back in.....

- Cocaine is a helluva drug, but sometimes the wacky is just a bit too wacky.

- Oh the memories....

- Here is the 30 worst album covers ever.

- 10 new school gadgets with old school style here.

- Cheech Marin > Anderson Cooper over here.

Here is your odd statue of the day. As soon as I saw it I thought of Ralphie's dad in A Christmas Story, "NOT A FINGA!!"

I'm certain this is Dwight Schrute's kid doing the damage.


Warning: There could possibly be significant shrinkage due to the cold temps.

Facebook Dating 101:

-------------------------------------------------------------


Jam of the Day: The Strokes - What Ever Happened? (kinda what I was thinking this morning.)

No comments: