Sunday, March 28, 2010

Talk show on mute

It's been a very long weekend, so enjoy my Sunday cut w/o a personal interest story from me (I can hear the collective sigh of relief). For once I feel like there is not much to say today (whoa, I just heard it again).....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person." (The Office)

- Here are 6 things every TV ad assumes is true.

- Ladies, when contemplating breast enhancement to impress your man or another man you're having an affair with, remember these 20 worst boob jobs before plucking down the loot. And if you are cheating than maybe you deserve the "uniboob."

- Designing your own app is a little easier with this iPhone stencil. I can't draw a good looking camera icon either.

This will definitely look great when you are 70 since it is obviously awesome now. 
Here are some more great tramp stamps.

- My wife gets pissed because she thinks I deliberately wait to fart when we are in the car together instead of letting my wind blow outside the vehicle before entering. I tell her I'm not that cruel and that she should be lucky she's not a part of any further "fart attacks."

- I STILL have a hard time believing some of these.

- Today's, just-put-four-new-tires-on-my-car-so-now-watch-me-total-it-next-week JAM.

We be growin' crops bitches!!!

- It's not Friday, but the point gets across just the same.

- This New York bar is setting their menu prices like the stock market. I like.

- I guess my dog problems are looking a little weak compared to this dog's aggression issues.


Lafayette, Indiana IS great! I knew it!

No comments: