Monday, March 8, 2010

The weak willed

Don't have much today, too busy getting reacquainted with my Facebook account. Yeah I caved, sue me. I'm weak willed what can I say? Five months away was beneficial but I'm itching to reconnect with distant family members and college friends whom I've grown apart from since graduating, among other reasons. I'm taking a new approach to it, god willing.

Anyway, the Sun has decided to reappear the last few days. Remember the Sun? Huge ball of gas in space? Well, in my neighborhood you could tell it was out and the temps were up this weekend resulting in my neighbor driving around our cul-de-sac on a riding mower while drinking a brewskie. Perfect way to end the Winter depression. Frankly, I was a little jealous.

Monday Madness:

- 'Tis the season; here are 25 cutting edge lawnmowers.

- If you want to get technical, they are black. What's the big deal?

- I knew Freddie Mercury was up to no good.

- The "World Wide Leader" does it again.


This reminds me of the Beastie Boys song, 'Boomin' Granny'


Yes, the threat of Stone Cold and shitting your pants is very, very real.


The guy can't buy a follower!


Today's weather related jam by the great, Bob.


Sorry, but it's true.


I'm not really familiar with this type of canine travel.



No comments: