Sunday, March 14, 2010

The snooze button still goes beep beep

Lose and hour of sleep, gain an hour of daylight. Sure, I'll take that deal. I think we can all agree (yes, all 6 of you) that one less hour of sleep isn't as important as having more light in our lives.

Look, everyone is busy. Whether it's family, career, school, or extracurricular activities like toting the kid's around to practice while snorting blow off the minivan dashboard just to stay awake (soccer mom's are nuts!) Regardless, I doubt most people are getting the recommended eight hours of sleep. So what the hell, take another hour away from us. I'll just add another cup of coffee.

It's all mental anyway I think. Really, only the first day has any affect on your precious sleep cycle, if you have one. This does tell me though that if you suffer from this, as I'm convinced I do, then the cure is right around the corner.

If you want more beats for your buck, there's no luck:

- Wyclef is a shady dude.

- A souvenir is meant to sit up on your mantle and collect dust, not for stabbing yourself in the leg.

- Going all MacGyver with Legos.

Dunkin' Donuts needs to get on board with this chocolate bacon eclair lookin' thing.

- This dude has a lot of balls trying to pull that kind of stunt.

- AT&T consistently gets the shaft for their overall cell phone service. Being #4 on this list you would think some areas would be getting better.

Republican scare tactics......

 Oh, how kinky....Zing! Don't forget the chain link thongs too, honey. 
Ouch.
 
   
- Can someone please pass me that big turkey leg over there?! Mmmmm, juicy.

- Further proof that God loves the Green Bay Packers.

(i.e. My work place)

Boating season is approaching. I don't have one so I can't imagine how hard it is to stay in the damn thing. But that doesn't mean I can't laugh at people who struggle with this concept.


 Of course as temperatures rise outside the rain comes down. It has been raining for the better part of three days around here. In honor, here is Led Zeppelin's Rain Song live circa 1975. It really doesn't have much to do with precipitation but Robert Plant does say the word "rain" a few times. It's merely just a bad ass tune with Page playing the double neck. Enjoy.

No comments: